4.1.10

-

hmmm... menghela nafas dulu..........

sepertinya aku masih belum tahu dimana ku mulai ketikan ku kali ini. oke, lebih baik aku tulis, anganku kali ini masih tentang Pria Desember


kali ini, aku tak berhubungan dengannya. terakhir ku pandang wajahnya ketika sabtu. and your eyes, it was different. i still got your beautiful colour in both of it but i didnt catch what you mean yesterday. it might be negative, but you got different. youre gorgeous. and now i feel something inside you, stronger.


did he know, he changed me. he make me different, make me lookin forward. looking for the future. mature. but i cant hold on like this, he got me hooking up on his palm. and he really now, i love him damn badly..

December-Guy..

people probably guessing who you are, the one who changed me to be a better and wise person. and i think im gonna better with you, but you think youre gonna better without me :')


sometimes, we dont know whats gonna we're facing today..


and yeah, barusan.. ive got bad news and it makes my mood turn into red haha but i try to keep my spirit on fire!

yeah its about a boy who try to get closer to me but he like someone else then he told me, its okay but when his friend said he want to be my boyfriend if the girl that he's chasing for is ignore him. it hurt me bad. and one day god keep my revenge, in hell.



and it just make my mood turn down and make me lazy to continue this post. sooooo better i sleep and forget about this fvckin night, and astalavista baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment