11.12.09

story for moonlight

hello moonlight, have you ever heard about your secret admirer? it was me. im a cocky person. i wont tell it you, better i stand behind your back and whispered 'i love you' in back of your neck. you never heard, i kept it. i sang a song for you, every love songs.

ketika itu, terbesit dipikiran ku untuk kejujuran ku.

dont you know, you always there when i need someone to hold on. and you there, to save me.. i know its so gay! but thats the reality. dont you know, ive been dreamed about you a couple times. you there, made me cry. and now i pretending like theres nothing wrong in front of you. we shared lil thingy, secret things.

ive been waiting for you for a lifetime. but you never be there, i know :')

youre not mine, so i have to waited. surely i know even ive been waited for you, you still never be mine. but my love was too strong, i think im weak without you..

since that, my life changed. you turn it down..

surely, you did.

could you please help me get outta here? i know you can, i aint doubt if you with me.. im happy if you do even my heart aching, its okay..

you have erased my pain, but you made it again. tear it apart. tears rolling down my face, love wasnt made for me and you.

you brought me sunlight, introduced me to new life.. this life that ive never stepped in. but you push me, and hell yeah, i entered it..

and im thankful for that..

if one day, i got that time. i will, sure. promise you. maybe one day, youre gonna be someone else's, its too late for me to tell the truth. i cant stand between that truth..

be my imaginary, the one who stand behind my back.
be my amazing man. be my story, the story that will never end. be my inspiration.
you write and stepped in my life, you have painted it all. you made space for yourself in my heart. it would be yours. forever.

you can wipe my  tears, you always guessing who i am. and you did. you right. you have known me well. of course you know.

you always did great in my eyes, dont know why..

surely you are amazing, moonlight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment