17.12.09

a lot of thingy that i might share with world

ive never done this before, i never turn off my phone ALL DAY LONG! im without cellphone, for a day.. ppl might think im a nut! yessssss i am, perhaps im nuts, but not as nut as you think BITCHES! sorry, uncontrolled emotions.

well, i might tell you about these feeling..

i called it 'uncontrolled emotion'. it has SADNESS, LONELINESS, PAIN AND SORROW.

i got everything on my mind and its going to blow up! and KA-BOOM! i become like this, dont blame it on me. im just a victim, and i cant figure it out why it suppossed to happen with me. seems like people unfeel. i just cant controlled my emotion. i wanna go out somewhere, a place where i can blame it all, a place where i can yelled at them, a place where i can share my pain. a place where i found someone to lay on.. 

of course i wont found it, it wouldnt happen. ppl have say, just keep dreamin. yeah everything began with a dream, hope.. even when we hopeless. but what would we do? all we can do is just keep dreamin and fight for it.


i got a dream, a dream that i wont share with world. forever. it will be a sweetest dream ever.


its about me and moonlight, enough about it, kid. moonlight was a dream. me and him never be together. and who cares anyway?

one of my ex, contact me again. makes me much better, thank you Irza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment