23.8.09

malem-malem gini emang enakan blogging ya, actually this post i wanna write in english. well so if my english is bad, i hope readers can understand, cause i still learning, and im a student hehehe

at 8, my mother, my brother and i went to xtrans, my brother wanna go to bandung again, he's in college now, he's a freshman. actually he's in sophomore year, but he start over again. so he now in freshman year. he bring my notebook, so now i write this all in his computer.
this night will be a quiet night, cause now im all alone, till my brotha come home. see? im strong enough, im old enough to not crying for unimportant reasons. did he know i miss him so, at times we like cat and dog, but it to proving we love each other, i try to not crying, im strong enough i know. i can through this all..

today im not fasting, you know the reason lah ya, girls' guest everymonth. actually, tomorrow i must go to school, but im lazyyyyyyyyyyyy oh every students must be lazy, tomorow IS MONDAY AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE MONDAY. its all because physics and deutchs, i can understand what my teacher said, but i cant reply her in deutch! why? idk! -_______-
am i too stupid or maybe i just cant? hh i hate deutch

and now ramadhan month, i try to be more patient and keep positive. i try to make this ramadhan more good than yesterday. maybe better i slept alone, but it feels like somethin lost.

and you know what, my foot is have a scar, -____-
painful -___-

feeling lonely, huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment