9.6.09

anotha confession

well i think i'll be an evil if i continue my revenge to the boys. ya i mean, payback for the wrong things that they done. well i dnt wanna be an evil, but my mind tell me i should "playin" with them, LOL
makes me feel right, but my deepest heart say wrong, am i wrong? yes i was wrong, but i try to be right. i dont wanna be the place to blame all wrong things. yes, selfish. too arogant to say, yes thats my bad. LOL I dont wanna be a someone to blame. even it all was my bad. yes LOL

im too high to say i was causing all problem. LOL im bad, Yes IAM BAD.
rules was made to be broken LOL
I BREAK THE RULE! some rule that makes me believe in karma, this is karma for them. I SWEAR THIS IS MY FCKIN PAYBACK, AND DONT CRY TO YOUR MAMA IF YOU GOT YOUR OWN HEARTACHE

am i telling the truth? YES I AM THE TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment